MTI is committed to delivering a high-quality service, but appreciate that sometimes, unfortunately things may go wrong. Letting us know when you are unhappy with your experience gives us the opportunity to put things right and make sure that we continue to improve to deliver the best possible service in the future.
Complaints Policy Statement
We aim to provide excellent service to all our customers at all times, but we acknowledge that sometimes we can make mistakes.
When this happens, we aim to resolve the issue quickly and on the first report.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- We will welcome all complaints and see them as an opportunity to learn.
- We will make it easy for you to make a complaint and we will support you during its resolution.
- We will treat all complaints seriously and professionally.
- We aim to resolve problems quickly without having to resort to a formal approach.
IF YOU HAVE A COMPLAINT
- We will record it at stage 1 of our procedure and contact you to make sure we understand what went wrong.
- We will send you an acknowledgement within 2 working days and pass it on to a manager to investigate.
- We will respond in full within 6 working days of receiving your complaint.
- We will keep you informed of any delay in our response.
If our response has not resolved your complaint, we may take it to STEP 2 of our procedure.
- At this stage, a senior manager will review your complaint and how it was handled and respond to you within 15 working days.
If the matter is still not resolved, you may request that your complaint be reviewed at STEP 3 by a complaints panel. This panel will consist of two senior managers and a director.
If the matter is still not resolved, your complaint may be reviewed by a nominated person at the Office of the Financial Services Ombudsman, 8th Floor, SICOM Tower, Wall Street, Ebony.
WHAT WE ASK OF YOU
- To provide us with all the information we need to investigate your complaint.
- To help us resolve your complaint by telling us what you want from us.
- To be reasonable in the way you expect us to resolve your complaint.
- Be courteous to our staff and not make vexatious or malicious complaints.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- We will explain the outcome of our investigation of your complaint.
If we are wrong, we will apologise and put things right.
- We will advise you on what you can do next if we have not resolved your complaint.
- If you would like more details about our complaints procedure or an update on a complaint you have made, please contact our Customer Liaison Officer, Ms Indrani (Geetha) Sidaya, on +230 460 4444 or via the form below.